Lego Transformers G1 Defensor (on Lego Digital Designer)
There are some things that I need to address about this design:
1. I put my own styles on this to make the vehicle modes, robot modes and combined mode work as best as possible in terms of transformations, proportions, articulation, stability and so Hotspot, Streetwise, Groove and First Aid could have real wheels.
2. If the head of the combined mode looks a bit off, it's because I'm not the best at making heads for Lego Transformers.
3. I won't be giving out instructions, however at some point I will build it for real, cost it and offer it up for sale with an instruction manual of how to build it and transform it.
4. If the any of the vehicle modes look off at all it's because they need look the way they do so they can transform and combine so I can't make any changes to them.
5. The left over parts of the combined mode guns are present so I could make the guns for the individual robot modes look like guns.
6. The Helicopter blades on Blade’s chest need to be on the chest so it can transform correctly. I think it makes him look like that he’s got a belt of bullets across his torso.